Worth-reading & worth-sharing as well

Breaking

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Few important Inventions of Scientists and their Inventors


I shall tell you some important things which we use in daily routine life but we did not know about inventor of that thing. So, I listed many things and their inventors. 




Few important Inventions of Scientists and their Inventors:

Thermometer:
Calculator:
Rail Engine:
Machine:
Computer
Bicycle:
Bulb:
Telephone:
Car:
Airplane:
Printing Press:
Radio:
Television:
Diesel Engine:
Motorcycle:
Pinhole Camera:

Inventors of things are given Below:


Note: I shall share all types posts related to jobs , merit lists of careers of different departments i.e, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, CSS, PMS etc. in my blog. I share also share posts related to science and technology like (Few important Inventions of Scientists and their Inventors) this one.
So, subscribe my blog and follow by Email to receive notification of  further Posts which I shall share in this blog.

  • Give your feedback by giving comments on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment