Worth-reading & worth-sharing as well

Breaking

Monday 8 July 2019

How acids are occurring naturally in fruits and vegetables etc.?

Naturally occurring Acids

1-Citric Acid: Citrus Foods i.e, Lemon, Orange
2-Lactic Acid: Sour Milk
3-Formic Acid: Stings of Bees and Ants
4-Butyric Acid: Rancid Butter
5-Tartaric Acid: Grapes, Apples, Tamarind
6-Malic Acid: Apples
7-Uric Acid: Urine
8-Stearic Acid: Fats

How -  acids - are - occurring - naturally - in - fruits - and - vegetables - etc.?
Note: I shall share all types of posts related to jobs, merit lists of different departments i.e, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, CSS, PMS etc. in my blog.
So, subscribe my blog and follow by Email to receive notification of  further Posts which I shall share in this blog.
Give your feedback by giving comments on my blog.

Naturally occurring Acids


No comments:

Post a Comment