Worth-reading & worth-sharing as well

Breaking

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Importance of Tomato in Our daily life but we cannot imagine its benefits and are not aware of its advantages


TOMATO

Tomato is very important ingredient of our daily dishes which we cook. It has great importance in our daily life. It is necessary for life because it saves us many diseases. Tomato has potassium element which is necessary for life. Research has revealed that three spoons paste of tomato have 486 m/g potassium. It is very useful for eyes and in treatment of cancer. 
Importance of Tomato in Our daily life but we cannot imagine its benefits and not aware of its advantages.


Note: I shall share posts of types related to jobs, merit lists of different departments i.e, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, CSS, PMS etc. in my blog. I also share share posts of General Knowledge and related to Science and Technology. 
So, subscribe my blog and follow by Email to receive notification of  further Posts which I shall share in this blog.
Give your feedback by giving comments on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment